The beginning of the year is a great opportunity to set new goals to ensure you live your best life for the year ahead. We would like to share with you ARO HA in Queenstown on the South Island, a modern day health retreat located just 45 minutes drive from Queenstown.
Aro Ha translates to, “In the presence of divine breath”. Breath is the foundation of life and wellbeing.
Aro Hā was born of the intention to create a facility that exemplifies a more resilient localized living solution. The 8.4-hectare site (about 21 acres) sits on a sub-alpine terrace with expansive views of Lake Wakatipu. The vision is Zen inspired luxury, where the luxury comes from intelligent design, function of space, and exceptional programming, rather than opulence or excess.
Whether you are looking for a retreat for yourself, yourself and your partner or your team – embrace the experience and you will walk away feeling clean as a whistle, reset bad habits and return to reality with tools to live a healthier, happier, more connected life.
This signature program is designed to quickly jump start your health. All fitness levels are welcome, and all will be supported while challenged.
The Wellness Adventures is a refined retreat experience where all aspects of natural health are addressed. Expect your body to become lean, strong, and flexible, as your mind becomes calm, clear, and present. You are simply required to show up, be present, and allow the experience to unveil your inherent potential.
The entire experience is included in the stated prices, no extra “hidden” charges. Participants are supported by their team of professional staff who assure safety and enjoyment.
The Aro Hā Difference
- Hike in New Zealand’s World Heritage parks
- Stretch with Aro Hā Yoga
- Strengthen using functional movement classes
- Cleanse through Aro Ha’s vegetarian cuisine
- Focus with Mindfulness and meditation
- Rejuvenate with daily signature massage
- Change by learning why and how
- Trust the wisdom of the Aro Hā wellness team
- Luxuriate in the Obsidian therapeutic Spa
- Rest in Zen inspired eco-accommodation
- Travel Light with daily laundry service
- Enjoy small groups of less than 15 people
- 5 day / 4 night from NZD $4,550
- 7 day / 6 night from NZD $6,250