This week the Crystalbook Collection opened the first five-star hotel in Newcastle, Crystalbrook Kingsley. Positioned in the heart of Newcastle overlooking Civic Park, the harbour and Merewether from its upper floors, the Crystalbrook Kingsley marks a historic moment in the City’s revitalisation with a lobby bar, cafe with outdoor terrance and a new rooftop restaurant, swimming pool and gymnasium.
The Hotel’s 130 luxury rooms are spacious and maximise the available area within the building’s individualistic design.
The Hotel is ideally located on the doorstep of City Hall, the Civic Theatre, the Art Gallery, Newcastle Entertainment Centre and the War Memorial Cultural Centre.
Experience Newcastle’s newest rooftop restaurant, Roundhouse – opening 23 June 2021 wher you will be able to take in the city’s stunning views, indulge in locally producted fare, and sip your way through an extensive wine list inspired by the vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
The Roundhouse menu of modern Australian cuisine and will be home to Crystalbrook’s signature Crystalbrook Beef. Offering an extensive selection of wet and dry aged beef sourced directly from their 85,000 acre station in Queensland. Beyond the beef, the restaurant believes in local, responsibly grown food with their chefs working in partnership with artisans, farmers and fisherman to present pared back dishes that celebrate the beauty of the ingredients, fresh from the earth and sea.
Finish yoru dining experience with a cockatils at Romberg’s. Named in honour of the building’s original architect Frederick Romberg, is also located on the rooftop. Slick, sophisticated and social, you will enjoy a fun crowd, great music artisanal cocktails and an excellent range of local wines.
For something a little more casual, Ms Marys which transitions from indulgent deli-style cafe during the day to relaxed cocktail and wine bar at night.
Experience the Crystalbrook Kingsley with ‘The Reveal‘ package. Relax and unwind with an overnight stay, breakfast for two and signature cocktails for two daily from $395. Valid for bookings until 30 September 2021 and stays between 15 June – 30 September 2021. Use the promo code THECROWD to join the Crystalbrook Crowd and save an additional 10%*. t&c may apply, Blackouot dates may apply.
In other Crystalbrook Collection news:
Escape to Nature: Winter Wellness Retreat at Crystalbrook Byron, Byron Bay
20 – 21 July 2021
Power down. Reconnect. Escape to nature.
Introducing our Byron Bay Winter Wellness Retreat: A 3-night, 4-day getaway for your mind, body and spirit at our sustainable sanctuary, Crystalbrook Byron. With sound healing, yoga, meditation and more, this retreat is designed to nourish the soul and encourage deeper connections within ourselves, with others and to our natural world. Discover rare and extraordinary experiences and let the energy of Byron Bay nourish your spirit (helped by a few sneaky spa experiences in Eléme Day Spa, of course).
Here’s what you can expect:
- Nourish your body with conscious, locally sourced vegetarian and vegan meals
- Balance your mind and release toxins through nourishing spa treatments
- Reconnect with yourself through writing for ritual
- Ground your body with daily yoga and mindful movement classes
- Learn about the area’s Aboriginal history, indigenous healing and medicinal plants
What’s included in the Byron Bay Winter Wellness Retreat:
- Three night’s Accommodation in a Rainforest Suite or Rainforest Luxe Suite
- Daily breakfast in Forest
- Three vegetarian dinners paired with organic and biodynamic wines
- Three 60-minute yoga sessions with our certified yoga instructors
- A 90-minute spa treatment of your choice in Eléme Day Spa with access to the infrared sauna
- Writing for Ritual with Nina Karnikowski
- Indigenous healing and medicinal plants class with Delta Kay
- Guided mediation, sound healing and welcome cacao ceremony
- Three Addition Studio Detox Bath Brews
- Crystalbrook Collection yoga mat and glass water bottle
The Crystalbrook Collection Hotels and Resorts aspire to protect the environment and create sustainable experiences that enhance, rather than compromise the guest experience.
They are the first hospitality group in Australia to achieve 100% waste-free bathrooms. All of their bathroom amenities are biodegradable or recyclable (even the toothbrush is made from sugarcane and cornstarch). They have introduced EcoPure lining to the packing of items, an organic additive which activates enzymes in the packaging to help fast-track the biodegrading process, ensuring no waste is left behind.