Fathers Day on Sunday 5th September is a day to celebrate the father figures that have guided us through the journey of life and always been there to offer their support. Our Gift Guide this year has something for every Dad in your life.
This year you may not be able to get together with Dad in person, why not have a virtual dining experience with Dad. We can help you to arrange a breakfast, lunch or dinner pack to be delivered to Dad or why not have it delivered to entire family for a group celebration.
Not sure where to start with finding the perfect gift, contact our Gift Concierge Lifestyle Managers
Sweet Treats for Dad
- New Farm Confectionery – Celebrate Dad with a gift box of handcrafted chocolate treats from one of our Brisbane favourites, New Farm Confectionery
- Koko Black Dad’s Madness Hamper with nutty drops and bombs, milk chocolate bloacks, leatherwood honeycomb and salty cashew crunch.
- Coco&Bean – The Whiskey Business Hamper with Johnni Walker Black Label, Belgian Chocolate Brownies, Belgian Chocolate Brownie & Hazelnut Biscotti and Belgian Rocky Road
- Coco& Bean – Executive Hamper with Penfolds Kooninga Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, Belgian Chocolate Brownies and Belgian Rocky Road
Stylish & Cool Dad
- Tom Dixon Alchemy Candle
- Tom Dixon Brew Cafetiere
- Nespresso Vertuo Bundle Coffee Machine
- Louis Vuitton Imagination Fragrance
- Spring Court G2N Mens Retro Leather Sneaker
- Oliver People Gregory Peck Sunglasses
- Bellroy Hide & Seek Wallet
- Bellroy Leather Apple Watch Band
At Home with Dad
- Monte Slippers – monogrammed with Dad’s initials
- Fairfax & Roberts Home No.19 Eclipse Bowl – Named for their iridescent and enlightened form, this is a rare collection of innovative and functional tableware.
- East33 Sydney Tasting Kit – 2 Dozen oysters from two different regions with deliveries to Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
- Printworks – Classic Chess Set
Self Care for Dad
- gentSac Patricks SkinCare Kit
- gentSac Polished Guy Luxe Kit
- Hunter Lab World’s Greatest Dad Kit
- gentSac Practical Guy Kit
Tech Savvy Dad
- Bellroy Tech Kit
- Bang & Olufsen Beosound Balance Speaker with google assistant
- Premium Sound Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
- Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch
- Oakridge Wine Club Subscription – Give Dad the gift that keeps on giving with a Oakridge Wien Club subscription. One for the discerning wine lover, the Vineyard pack features wines from the most exceptional single block and single sites range, the Vinyard Series and 864.
- Oakridge Yarra Valley ‘Discovery’ 6 Pack – treat dad to a taste of the Yarra Valley with three of Oakridge’s year-round favourites for him to enjoy at home. The Valley Range showcases the best of the vineyard selection with an emphasis on vineyard sites in the upper Yarra Valley.
- The Boilermaker Gift Pack – A Brookie’s X Stone & Wood collaboration with Brookfarm Entertainer Brothers Blend
- Whisky Loot – the Gift that keeps on giving. A whisky exploration through some of the world’s most renowned distilleries with 3 month, 6 month- receive 18 whiskies or 12 month – receive 36 whiskies over the time of the subscription.
- George Jensen Sky Hip Flask
- Fairfax & Home Mipreshus Crystal Decanter & Old Fashioned Glassware
- Simon Johnson Gourmet Pantry Hamper
- Jonathan Adler Sorrento Coasters – Set of 4
- Simon Johnson Pons Extra Virgin Olive Oil Primum Oleum
Cooking with Dad
- Pepe Saya Mrs Pepe’s Pancake Pack – perfect for Sunday morning pancakes for Dad. Kit comes with real fresh Pepe Saya buttermilk, Pepe Saya cultured butter, Pepe Saya Maple butter, 1kg Mrs Pepe’s Pancake Mix
- Caramel Waffly DIY Box with 6 Dutch waffles, 6 toppings, 1 chocolate bag, 1 wooden spoon, 1 wooden paddle & cooking instructions
- Three Blue Ducks Real Food cookbook & BBQ Pack
Hampers for Dad
- Dalton & Hughes – The Whisky Hamper with NIKKA from The Barrel Japanese Whisky, 2 x Vintage Crystal Whisky Tumbers presented in a sleek black box
- Snowgoose – Celebrate with Archie Rose Signature Dry Gin Hamper
- Snowgoose – Sweet Luxuries & Glenmorangie Scotch Hamper
- Stories to Gather Hamper delivered to Dad on Saturday 4th September across Sydney with Coffee Supreme Instant Coffee, Bagels, Oomite + Pepe Saya Butter, Peanut Butter Jelly Spread, Chocolate Buttermilk Cade, XL Chocolate Chip Cookie and Seasonal Fruit.
- St Hugo DR3 x St Hugo Barossas Valley Shiraz 2014 – if your Dad is a Grand Prix racing fan he will love the new collaboration with St Hugo and Daniel Ricciardo with the DR3 release.
- Beauty’s Got Soul – Give Sweet Delights hamper filled full of sweet delights for the Dad with a sweet tooth and a love of Australian Shiraz.
- Beauty’s Got Soul – Savoury Snacks for Cheese Hamper filled with the most bougie savoury snacks to create a fabulous cheese platter.
A Toast to Dad
- Mr Riggs The Chap Shiraz Cabernet 2021 presented in a beautiful Gift Box
- Chivas Regal Whisky Blending Gift Kit
- Torbeck Old Vines Shiraz 2017
- Japanese Whisy Drinks by the Dram Tasting Set – featuring five unique 30ml craft whiskies
Let’s Spoil Dad
- Penfolds Bin 707 Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Fairfax & Roberts David Yurman double leather bracelet
- MontBlanc Meisterstuck Wallet
- George Jensen KOPPEL watch
Image: Annie Spratt