Father’s Day on Sunday 2 September is a day to celebrate and honour Dad. For the ladies in our team, our Dads are the first and longest love of our life and we want to take a moment to show our appreciation for always being there to support and guide us through our life journey.
Our Lifestyle team have compiled a gift guide packed with ideas that will show him just how much he is loved by you and your family.
We have every DAD covered from the tech dad, business travel dad, jet setting dad, stylish and cool dad, wellness and grooming dad, sporty dad, entertaining dad to the indulgent dad that appreciates the finer things in life.
If you need an extra helping hand to get your Dad’s gifts sorted this year – purchase one of our casual members for 5, 10 or 20 requests of 20 minutes to tick off your shopping to-do-list.
- Spark mini drone white – this mini drone features all of the DJI’s signature technologies. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal and a camera with incredible image quality. The powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 50 kph in sports mode and an advanced flight control system. $859
- KREAFUNK aFunk Bluetooth Speaker Black – This dazzling beauty has a design that consists of various circular elements – and so does the sound! Spread your favourite tunes into the room in 360 degrees. With the speaker’s True Wireless Stereo function, you can pair and play music from two aFunk Speakers at the same time. $199
- KREAFUNK Bgem bluetooth earphones – get the feeling of freedom, comfort and complete satisfaction with these wireless in-ear headphones. bGem makes your music experience as smooth as possible when you’re on the move, out for a run or at the gym. $120
- Nokia Activite Steel Activity Tracker – Limited Edition – styled for life and built for health. This beautiful analogue watch will compliment and elevate your Dad’s look, whilst keeping an eye on his activity and sleep. Walk, run, swim or dance the night away in style. Connected Movement Technology syncs information to your Health Mate App, providing you with detailed metrics, personal coaching, calories burned, and sleep cycles. $229.99
- Men’s Grooming Kit by Hunter Lab – the ultimate daily face ritual kit for the clean shaved modern traveller. Packaged in the all new Hunter Lab Canvas Tote, a premium toiletries bag crafted with black canvas and black leather, the Men’s Grooming Kit includes the Cleansing Shave Foam, Cleansing Facial Scrub and the Daily Face Fuel – $114
- Beats By Dr Dre headphones with connect via class 1 bluetooth with wireless listening, up to 40 hours of battery life and with fast fuel, 5 minutes of charging will give 3 hours of playback – $339.95
- A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership by James Comey – former FBI director James Comey shares his never before told experiences form some of the highest stakes situations of his career in the past two decades of American government. Exploring what, good, ethical leadership looks like, and how it drives sound decisions. His journey provides an unprecedented entry into the corridors of power, and a remarkable lesson in what makes an effective leader. $32
- Frank Green Stainless Steel Smart Cup – The attractive slim design is perfect to use as Dads everyday cup to either keep items cool in summer or a warm drink in winter. $39.95
- The Daily Edited Black Nylon Suit Bag – order this customised suit bag for Dad to fit his suit, shirt and shoes for his next trip. $199.95
- Red Wine & Cheese Hamper by Milk the Cow – Dad will enjoy a bottle of red wine perfectly paired with 4 of Milk the Cow’s cheesemonger’s favourite cheeses, including Delicious Spanish quince past and housemade lavosh. $120
- Victor Churchill School Materclasses – why not book Dad in for a Victor Churchill masterclass with the best in the industry. Your Dad will learn everything from butchery techniques to cookery, charcuterie, sausage making. Classes start from $200
- Gabriel Glas StandArt Gift set of six glasses by Kent Street Cellars – The glass is the brainchild of Swiss-German wine writer Rene Gabriel, who developed it with Austrian glass innovator Siegfried Seidl and launched it in 2010. The glass has a unique selling point, as well as ticking the most important boxes for any great glass: it feels great in the hand and on the lip, and makes wine look, smell and taste the best it can. Its singularity lies in the fact that it is a universal glass – a single design that works for red and white wines, be they still, sparkling or sticky.$120
Whisky with Dad
- Normann Whiskey Glasses, set of 2 – these exquisite glasses from Normann Copenhagen feel nicely weighted in the hand. These are designed to release flavours of good malt whiskies as well as intensify and draw the alluring aroma to the nose. $75
- Tom Dixon Tank Decanter Black – made from a fusion of clear and solid black glass to get a smokey black alluring look. The handblown glass set is truly a luxurious gift for that someone special. A perfect item for the spirit drinker. $250
- Glenmorangie 19 year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky – Flawless bright gold / dazzles in the glass. Draws you in with a sultry bouquet that’s floral-soft, creamy and fruity yet fresh, developing with hints of straw, honey, citrus oils and toasted grains. Five minutes of swirling and air contact releases delightful scents of poached pear, pastry and vanilla. The superb aroma is matched by a wonderful delicacy in the mouth: A super-pure malty entry that dovetails into bitter dark chocolate and hints of orange curacao. $199
- Sticky Whisky gift box by Carpe Koko -12 pieces of sticky caramel layered with a milk chocolate ganache splashed with a hefty dose of whisky. $46
- TANGENT Shoe Care Set – We spend so much money on our shoes, it makes sense that we should care for them. While other leather cleaners and conditioners can corrode, the TANGENT GC range is all organic, chemical-free and specially formulated to care for your most precious footwear. $149
- Bruzzoni Electric Toothbrushes – Bruzzoni Global was voted the “Design Brand To Watch” for 2016 and 2017. Be proud of your bathroom electronics. Let them be a part of your interior design, and take them with you when you travel. $249
- The Complete Armoury – the ultimate super natural skin care gift for the modern hunter Packaged in the Hunter Lab natural men’s toiletries bag, The Black Pack, the gift set feature’s four super natural skincare tools to set up the perfect daily skincare ritual; the Hand & Body Wash, Anti-Ageing Elixir, Cleansing Facial Scrub and Daily Face Fuel. $179
- Audubon Sunglasses by Belance – Architectural in design, St. Louis’ bold metal bridge is inspired by the iconic cast-iron balconies found in the French Quarter, with a rounded silhouette that works well on most face shapes. $319
- Malle Remi Expedition Tote – designed for the daily commute, by foot, wheel or plane. This all-purpose tote is designed to be simple, versatile and extremely durable. It features a roll top opening that maintains absolute protection from water and the elements. It is designed to carry daily essentials (laptop, papers, digital tools etc.). Made from their signature navy blue oiled canvas, bridle leather, solid brass hardware and lined with red organic cotton. $370
- Mr. Moss Black Matte Glass Candle by SOH Melbourne 350g – Mr Moss is a man who has his open fire roaring in a log cabin. There’s a sense of sophistication that adds to his appeal. Fragrance notes of moss, wood, vetiver and smoke and burn time of 70 hours. $75
- Lacoste Men’s Chaymon 318 trainer – The low-profile Chaymon trainer combines premium leather uppers with textured suede details, canvas webbing and tan accents for a refined take on classic sports styles. $179.95
- Haigh’s Chocolate Milk Scorched Almonds – whole roasted Australia almonds, pan coated in layers of premium milk chocolate, in a large black gift tin. $25.50
- Thanks Dad Milk & Dark Hamper Box – nothing says “Thanks Dad” like a Haigh’s Hamper filled with delicious milk and dark chocolate treats – milk chocolate caramel bars, chocolate nut mixture, milk chocolate peppermint pastilles and dark chocolate squares. $47.50
- Carpe Koko Ultimate Sampler Gift Box – a 36 box of the ultimate assortment from both Carpe Koko’s Luxe and Panache Collections. Flavours include Passion De La Fruit, Raspberry Reaction, Salted Caramel, Coffee Confession, Darling Almond, Orange Trance, Mojito Swirl, Mango Blaze, Baileys Dream, Sticky Whisky, Gin n’ Tonic, Espresso Martini. $114
- Koko Black Australian Spirit Collection – 16 piece – an assortment of four new mouth-warming pralines featuring spirits from Australias leading distillers; Four Pillars, Starward, The Rum Diary and Melbourne Moonshine – $39.50
- Gentleman’s Hardware Bicycle Tool Kit from Pon – $105
- Lululemon Shift Stitch Hoodie – designed to layer smoothly under jackets, this soft waffle-knit long sleeve wicks away sweat and dries quickly to keep you comfortable $109
- Lululemon Surge Jogger – on trend pant with zips on the cuffs so you can easily take the pant on and off when the heat starts to rise during warm-up. Made with Full-On® Luxtreme fabric that is soft, water-repellent, and four-way stretch. $109
Dining with Dad
Stokehouse Melbourne – curated three-course Father’s Day menu for lunch and dinner featuring signature dishes plus grilled half crayfish and aged cape grim rib eye.
Hugos Manly – enjoy a stunning lunch or dinner overlooking Manly Cove with your Dad. Lunch – $80 for adults and $30 for kids and Dinner is $65 for adults and $30 for kids.
XO Restaurant Narrabundah, Canberra – to celebrate Father’s Day, XO will be opening the doors for a special lunch service. The six course menu will explore the very best spring produce in the region, plus a special dessert to celebrate Dad for just $80 per person.
Zushi Barangaroo Tasting Menu – treat Dad to a tasting menu of ocean trout carpaccio, chef’s signature roll, wagyu kushiyaki, zucchini flower tempura, bbq pork ribs served with a complimentary jug of Kirin – $55 per person
The Tilbury Hotel, Woolloomooloo – Treat dad to a three course shared lunch menu at The Tilbury and enjoy dishes such as stracciatella with nduja oil and hazelnut butter, ham hock and chicken terrine with roasted apricot and pickled onions, whole pan-fried snapper with burnt vanilla butter and herb crusted lamb shoulder before finishing off with cranachan parfait with whisky caramel and orange puree with white chocolate and parsnip mousse. $65 per person
Nomad, Surry Hills – celebrate the main man this year with a gourmet Nomad Feast. All Dads will receive a complimentary drink from the Nomad team. From their juicy BBQ Lamb rump to their famous charcuterie boards, Nomad have something delicious that you Dad will love. Nomad Feasts start from $69 per person.
Everyone needs a Lifestyle Assistant in their life!