Growth Faculty Presents, Jim Collins – The Roadmap to Greatness
‘‘My goal was to distil my life’s work on great companies into a single ‘map’.’’ – Jim Collins
BE EQUIPPED WITH THE ROADMAP TO GREATNESS
HEAR FROM GLOBAL THOUGHT LEADER, JIM COLLINS
All New Findings & World-Changing Insights
Coinciding with the release of his new book, BE 2.0. business leaders and their teams will be among the first to receive Jim Collins’ highly anticipated business-changing framework, “The Map”.
A one-page framework, The Map distils 30 years of Jim’s revolutionary Good to Great® concepts into a single roadmap to build an extraordinary organisation; one that sustains high performance, leads and shapes its industry and remains great for generations.
SECURE YOUR ‘FRONT ROW’ SEAT IN THIS IMMERSIVE EVENT
One of only five business authors in history to sell more than 10 million copies worldwide, Jim has authored six best-selling books, but his appearances are rare.
This live virtual event provides direct access to Jim for 2.5 hours of deep learning, allowing time for Q & A on how Jim’s extraordinary guide to business success can be implemented into your company in 2021.
YOU WILL LEARN:
Drawing on three decades of rigorous research, Jim will equip you with:
- The Map — a one-page framework taking you on a sequential path to implement the Good To Great concepts
- How to achieve the outputs of a great company: superior results, distinctive impact and enduring change
- What great companies have in common that distinguish them from their competitors
- Critical strategies, disciplines and practical tools to build a great organisation
Align your leadership team with the most significant thought leader of our time.
YOU’LL LOVE THE INNOVATIVE VIRTUAL VENUE
Jim Collins will present live in real-time via The Growth Faculty’s bespoke virtual venue. Developed for Jim’s Good to Great® event this year, over 4000 business leaders rated the virtual venue experience as 9.5/10.
PAST DELEGATES OF JIM COLLINS SAID…
- “This event is an absolute must for anyone in a leadership position or role.” Lauren Cockerell
- “Very well organised, felt like we were in an auditorium. Jim was inspiring.” Jynel McHardie
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS FROM GOOD TO GREAT.
ES Community Rate: $295 per ticket | $245 per ticket for groups of 10 tickets
(Standard Rate: $395)