This 8-week course is designed to provide teens with practical easy to use life skills to help foster and develop the powerful potential within them. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
- Calm their anxiety and relieve stress by living in the moment and gaining control of their emotions.
- Create a new relationship with time to overcome procrastination and help get things done.
- Improve communication skills that breeds self-confidence when standing up to peer pressure/bullying.
- Provide new access to better communicate with family, particularly as we all spend more time at home.
- Cultivate confidence by boosting their self-worth and self-esteem so that they can deal with challenges in their life with ease.
Each student will come away with a deeper knowing about who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to manage fear, anxiety, and stop obsessive thinking.
Give your child the gift of resilience, and a life time of skills and strategies to regulate their emotions especially during these times of unrest.