Join us at the Everest Carnival Fashion Lunch, now on TAB Epsom Day in the COVID-Safe Royal Randwick Ballroom. Be treated to a mouth-watering three-course lunch curated by Dany Karam – award-winning Executive Chef of The Star’s BLACK Bar & Grill – a show-stopping performance by pop-sensation Natalie Bassingthwaite, fashion show and a day of top-class racing. There will be fundraising activities including a $30,000 Cerrone jewellry prize to support the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation.
- Individual Price: $295 per person (minimum 2 people)
- Table Price: $2,950 per table of 10
- General Admission entry
- Reserved seat/table at the Everest Carnival Fashion Lunch in the Royal Randwick Ballroom
- Three-course plated lunch curated by Dany Karam, award-winning Executive Chef of The Star’s BLACK Bar & Grill
- ATC beverage package (includes a Gordon’s Pink Gin Cocktail on arrival, Chandon NV Rose and selection of De Bortoli Wines, beer and soft drink)
- Performance by Natalie Bassingthwaite
- Fashion show
- Special guest speakers – to be announced
- Charity raffle including a $30,000 Cerrone diamond and sapphire necklace with proceeds going to the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation
- Full wait service
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
- Small bookings will be required to share tables
*Guests must be over 18 years to reserve a booking in this event.