One of the most important learnings from 2020, was to make sure that the special someone in your life knows how you feel and with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we have your ultimate guide for Dining & Gifting.
Your Lifestyle Manager will make this Valentine’s Day memorable for your special someone?
Contact our team to take care of the planning for your dining, gifting, overnight sleepovers or weekend getaway. Bring back old fashioned romance!
The Restaurant Pendolino – Strand Arcade, Sydney
Executive Chef, Nino Zoccali and Head Chef, Deano have curated an exceptional 5 course degustation menu that will spoil your senses during their Valentine’s weekend for both lunch & dinner: $195 pp with a glass of Prosecco on arrival. $305 pp with premium wine pairing.
Bistro Moncur – 116 Queen Street, Woollahra
Celebrate with an intimate 4-course menu indulging in the finest French bistro classics. This special Valentine’s menu is will be avialable for bookings from Friday 12 – Sunday 14 February for lunch and dinner. $125 pp
Quay – Upper Level, Overseas Passenger Terminal, The Rocks
Romance your specials someone with a beautiful Valentine’s Day on Sydney Harbour at Quay. Guests dining at lunch and dinner will enjoy a special six-course Valentine’s Day menu by Executive Chef Peter Gilmore featuring his coveted White Coral, with the option to add on a very special Valentine’s Day wine pairting by Head Sommelier Shanteh Wong. 6-course menu $360 pp.
Chiswick Woollahra – 65 Ocean Street, Woollahra
Treat your special someone to a romantic Sunday lunch or dinner, relishing in Head Chef Francois Poulard’s specially designed 4-course share style menu whilst taking in the lush and beautiful surrounds of the Chiswick Gardens. $110 pp, including a glass of sparkling on arrival.
Spoil your love with a romantic picnic in the park, $150 for two including all yoru favourite Chiswick dishes and a bottle of Hermitca rose. Every picnic package is served in a bespoke Chiswick jute bag.
Woodfired focaccia, olive oil, rosemary, Toolunka creek olives, Chiswick crudites, white bean hummus, Housemade ricotta, Barra-masalata, crispy bit, Stone fruit, snow peas, nasturtium, almond, Heirloom tomato, Berkshire prosciutt, Blood plum and almond tart and delicious Lavender Turkish delight
Icebergs Dining Room and Bar – 1 Notts Avenue, Bondi Beach
Celebrate Valentine’s Day on Sunday 14 February with a 5 course menu and Perrier-Jouet gift overlooking Bondi Beach on the clifftops of the Pacific Ocean. $220 pp
NOMAD – 16 Foster Street, Surry Hills
Join the team at NOMAD this Valentine’s Day for special menu, showcasting the very best of NOMAD with romance in mind. Add optional caviar, oysters and petit fours to take your dining experience to the next level. $165 pp
Seta Sydney – 11 Barrack Street, Sydney
Seta is one of Sydney’s newest dining precincts, located in a grand heritage site on Barrack St in Sydney CBD. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Seta’s curated Italian four course Valentine’s menu designed by executive chef Matteo Vigotti. Dinner $160 pp
Mimi’s – Coogee Pavilion, Middle Level, 130A Beach St, Coogee
The hottest resetaurant opening of 2020, Mimi’s with it’s palatial space with furnishings of soft linen, soothing wood and cool marble is a spectacular dining experience. Share the romance with your nearest and dearest with a private dining experience for up to 18 guests – there is no reason to dine alone.
Longrain – 44 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Longrain & Chef Arte. On arrival, you can choose between their new Mango No. 5 cocktail or a glass of Rob Dolan Blanc de Blanc, followed by a faest of 9 signature dishes. $120 pp from 5 pm.
Lee Ho Fook – 11 – 15 Duckboard Place, Melbourne
Join Lee Ho Fook on Valentine’s Day for a menu showecasing the best Chinese cuisine with traditional and modern techniques. Lunch and Dinner bookings $160 pp with a White Peach Bellini on arrival.
Stokehouse St Kilda – 30 Jacka Blvd, St Kilda
Escape to the seaside and indulge with your special someone at your favourite beach house. Enjoy a glass of Bollinger ‘special cuvee’, NV and 4-course Valentine’s Day menu for lunch and dinner. Be the first to sample Ash Smith’s decadent Valentine’s velvet fondant dessert as he kick-starts his role of Group Pastry Chef. $165 pp
Gimlet at Cavendish House – 33 Russell Street, Melbourne
Step into a world of nostalgia and glamour at the Chicago-style Cavendish House in the Gimlet Dining Room. Enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu for lunch or dinner $160 pp.
The Prince Dining Room – 2 Acland Street, St Kilda
Enjoy a seasonally inspired and all-round delicious a la carte menu on Valentine’s Day. Head Chef Dan Cooper will curate a list of sexy specials so you can spice things up as much or as little as you like.
Pack your pj’s for a sexy sleepover in one of their stylish boutique hotel rooms.
Oakridge, 864 Maroondah Highway, Yarra Valley
Treat your special someone to an unforgettable food & wine experience at Oakridge this Valentine’s Day. Join the team for lunch on Sunday 14 February for a special curated four course menu. $95 pp or with matched wines $150 pp.
Notel Melbourne – Harper Lane, Melbourne
Enjoy a cool city stay in Notel Melbourne’s CBD airstream accommodation atop a Melbourne CBD carpark. Each of the six 1970’s Aistream Trailers includes its own deck, free mini bar, free onsite valet parking, complimentary wifi and netflix. Book your Valentine’s stay at Notel Melbourne and receive a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot.
Mitchelton Airsteam – 470 Mitchellstown Road, Nagambie
Escape the city for an idyllic escape amongst the vines at Michelton. Uniquely located between the Goulburn River and the Vineyards, your Airstream is fitted with all the creature comforts of home including private ensuites, luxe linens, wifi, TV and your own private deck with bush or vineyard views. You will be surrounded by nature with all the facilities of a luxury hotel right next door. Dine at The Muse Restaurant, sample award-winning wines at the Cellar Door, discover Australia’s largest commercial galleries dedicated to Aboriginal Art or relax with a treatment in the Day Spa. Total bliss!
- New Farm Confectionary Valentine’s Day Box – $55
- Carpe Koko Treasure Chest of Chocolates – 36 pieces – $102
- Coco&Bean With Love Brownie Gift Gox – $45.95
- Haigh’s Large Milk Chocolate Heart – $19.90
- Our Gifting Partner By Fairfax & Roberts – receive a complimentary Freshwater Pearl & Suede adjustable bracelet with any purchase from our Gift Concierge. CODE: MONTHOFLOVE
- Our Gifting Partner Nikki Witt – receive 25% off site wide this Valentine’s Day when you purchase from our Gift Concierge. CODE: VALENTINE-2021
- Our Gifting Partner Paloma Candy – nothing says I love your more than a box of sweet treats. Receive 15% off your first order, when you purchase from our Gift Concierge. CODE: GIFT15
- Our Gifting Partner Hutwoods Sydney – there is something special about receiving a gift of relaxation just for you. Create a custome Hutwoods gift box of candles, bath and body products and receive 15% off, when you purchase from our Gift Concierge. CODE: ES15
- Our Gifting Partner Oakridge Wines – treat your special someone to an incredible food and wine experience with a Valentines Day hamper. Receive 10% off all wine and hamper purchases when you purchase from our Gift Concierge. CODE: OAKESSENTIAL
- Our Gifting Partner Beauty’s Got Soul – send a gift of Champagne this Valentine’s Day or create your a bespoke hamper for your special someone. Receive free delivery when you spend more than $100 on our Gift Concierge. CODE: ES10
- Our Gifting Partner Premium Sound – give the ultimate tech gift to your special someone. Receive 10% off full priced products when you purchase from our Gift Concierge. CODE: Welcome10
- Our Gifting Partner Hey Tiger – This Valentine’s Day Hey Tiger really want you to get to know each other. For lovers to have real conversations and for besties to dive into the deep and meaningfuls. Hey Tiger have teamed up with the queen of D&M’s Lillian Ahenkan aka Flix Mami for a special colloboration. Receive 10% off all orders over $100 when you purchase from our Gift Concierge. CODE: ES10
A LITTLE BIT OF LUXURY LOVE
- Gucci Valentine’s Day chain card case wallet – $1,410
- Gucci Icon ring with yellow gold interlocking G – $1,000
- Hermes Rouge satin lipstick – $94
- Emperor Champagne Bollinger La Grande Annee 2012 with gift box – $269.95
- Kate Hill Flowers Red Rose Indulgence Bouquet – $890