One thing we’ve learnt from 2020 is that planning a getaway is the perfect remedy to recharge our positivity and mindset. As we leave home behind to explore new destinations we become the best version of ourselves through new adventures and experiences.
Over the last twelve months our team have embraced the opportunity to showcase exploring Australia with our clients, for them to explore destinations that had the borders been open to international travel, they may never have considered.
Travel adventures have included everything from motorhomes, drive holidays, best hikes, girls weekends, friend & family long weekends to celebration luxury stays and holiday homes in magical destinations.
When working on a drive holiday, it is no longer as simple as you jump in the car and see where the road takes you. Planning the base structure of an itinerary has been key to a successful trip with our team booking in the key elements, but leaving room for our clients to explore and unlock treasures along the way.
Our most popular destinations of 2020:
- Southern Highlands
- South Coast – Mollymook Kiama, Gerringong, Gerroa and Berry
- North Coast – Port Stephens, Byron Bay, Kingscliff
- Blue Mountains
We are often asked what our team can help with when it comes to planning a getaway, the list is endless. The journey starts with how far you would like to travel and how you are getting there. If they are driving, why not hire a luxury car to kick off the holiday in style.
Finding accommodation in popular destinations has opened our network up to the world of travel ranging from glamping, resorts, hotels, villas and private homes. Where you sleep can make the difference between a good getaway and a great getaway.
The travel companion support engaged by our clients changes for each and every holiday request. Our team have prepared a list of services for your inspiration.
- Complete dining guide for a gourmet escape
- Experiences and adventures
- Gourmet pantry for arrival, filled with all of our favourite things
- Gourmet dinner delivered for night one of your escape
- Private chef for celebration dinner
- Bespoke winery tours
- Pampering at a spa or in the comfort of your room or house
- Kids play and family experiences
- Special room drop gifts for a celebration getaway
- Cruising Sydney Harbour & Whitsundays on private charter
- Private jet charter to your destination
- Complete itinerary planning for the ultimate celebration getaway
We now have your travel sorted, it is time for the packing list. We can take the pressure out of packing for your getaway or the one thing most of us a guilty of…. overpacking.
On completion of your bespoke travel arrangements your Lifestyle Manager will send you a personalised itinerary with everything you need to know for your getaway.
Join our community today with our Casual Solutions membership packages to kick start your next adventure with your dedicated Lifestyle Manager.