Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
Explore the Australian bushland at Wolgan Valley, an ideal destination for both adults and children alike. Stay two nights or more and up to two children will stay and dine free. Also enjoy a horse stables tour, fun nature-based experiences at Wolgan Rangers, unlimited daily ice-cream, a memento gift and much more.
- Wolgan Rangers program; educational and fun nature-based experiences
- Horse Stables Tour
- Unlimited daily ice-cream and a memento gift
- Two children (under 12 years) stay free in sofa bed when sharing villa
- Villa accommodation with private pool
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected regional wines and beers with meals
- Non-alcoholic beverages and in-villa snack bar
- Two on-site activities daily per person from complimentary inclusions
- Use of the gymnasium, tennis courts, sauna and steam room
- Minimum 2 night stay
STAY 3 NIGHTS AND SAVE
Discover an authentic Australian bush experience. Enjoy 30% savings when staying three nights or longer plus receive daily gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner and more.
- 30% savings included in the rate.
- Villa accommodation with private pool.
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Selected regional wines and beers with meals.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and in-villa snack bar.
- Two on-site activities daily per person from complimentary inclusions.
- Use of the gymnasium, tennis courts, sauna and steam room.
- Minimum 3 night stay
Meet One&Only Wolgan Valley’s Executive Chef
Executive Chef James Viles loves to explore and discover the landscape and bring this to life through his cooking. He shares his passion for the concept of foraging, and the ways in which he ensures that the practices of sustainability and ethical sourcing are utilised in his kitchen.
Viles’s began his career at Aman Resorts and Orient Express Hotels before working throughout the Middle East, Europe and Hong Kong. He returned to Australia and opened Biota Dining in Bowral in 2011, cementing its reputation as a destination restaurant worthy of Southern Highlands road-trippers.
In his new role at Wolgan Valley, Viles will be overseeing the kitchen, working with nearby growers and producers to showcase the produce of the local area, and foraging for ingredients. And, like at Biota, Viles will make the most of the resort’s kitchen garden.