Methods for thriving as a leader even when you are out of your comfort zone.
Holly Ransom is a globally renowned content curator, powerful speaker and master questioner with the belief that if you walk past it, you tell the world it’s okay. She is widely recognised as one of the world’s top female keynote speakers.
As the founder and CEO of Emergent, she helps individuals and teams make effective change. Named one of Australia’s 100 Most Influential Women by the Australian Financial Review, she has delivered a Peace Charter to the Dalai Lama, was Sir Richard Branson’s nominee for Wired Magazine’s ‘Smart List’ of Future Game Changers to watch and has been awarded the US Embassy’s Eleanor Roosevelt Award for Leadership Excellence.
- Energy over time: As we build our stamina for change, managing energy rather than time becomes crucial
- Leading at the cutting edge: Getting comfortable being uncomfortable and starting before you’re ready with the “yes, and” improvisation method
- Critical curiosity: When opinions are currency and fake news is everywhere, how can we train ourselves to do the work required to hold an opinion?
- Design for inclusion: Moving from polarisation to progress by connecting our personal ‘why’ to a collective ‘why’
Named one of Australia’s 100 Most Influential Women by the Australian Financial Review, Holly Ransom is widely recognised as one of the world’s top female keynote speakers. Holly fights complexity with curiosity, apathy with empowerment and fear with fact.
She has delivered a Peace Charter to the Dalai Lama, interviewed Barack Obama, was Sir Richard Branson’s nominee for Wired Magazines ‘Smart List’ of Future Game Changers to watch in 2017, was granted a Fulbright scholarship to study a Master of Public Policy at Harvard Kennedy School and has been awarded the US Embassy’s Eleanor Roosevelt Award for Leadership Excellence.
“Leadership is within everyone’s reach, everyone’s ability and everyone’s power. It’s simply about having the mindset to make change happen, the methods to progress change even when it gets tough and the mastery to own it like a leader.”
– Holly Ransom
In this session you learn to:
- Help people operate out of their comfort zone
- Model an inclusive culture
- Sharpen your critical curiosity for the unknown
Your virtual masterclass will include:
- Pre-reading material and preparation
- 1 x 90-minute interactive session with Holly Ransom
- Resources and exercises to address your competing problems right now
- Field of study: Leadership, People, Culture
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 1.5
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone interested in learning the methods for thriving in uncertainty