HOW TO PURPOSE-BUILD TEAMS AND BOOST PERFORMANCE TO SUCCEED IN
A POST-PANDEMIC ENVIRONMENT
The trend of businesses relying on great teamwork to create a high-performance culture was accelerated by the global pandemic.
But we often do little to structure organisations around creating and maintaining cultural health.
Then, when performance falters, it’s the culture that gets the blame. And at that point, there’s no easy fix.
Patrick Lencioni is the pioneer of the organisational health movement.
He is the author of 12 books, which have sold over 7 million copies and been translated into more than 30 languages. He was named “one of the most in demand speakers in America” by The Wall Street Journal.
In a 2.5 hour live virtual team event , Patrick shares insights, models and formulas based on 20 years of research on teamwork, leadership, culture and high performance.
Patrick will cover:
- How to align your organisation to maximise growth
- How to build a cohesive and high-performing team
- Developing a framework for identifying, hiring and inspiring team players
Your team should attend to:
- Clarify leadership vision
- Improve top leadership team coherence and form new targeted habits
- Develop a strategy for maintaining cultural health over the long term
- Uncover hidden performance and productivity obstacles
- Understand the conditions required to achieve peak performance
- Solidify a strategy for attracting new talent
- Reframe business growth objectives around a focus on organisational health
This event includes valuable time for Q&A with Patrick.
A chance to get tailored advice on your own organisational health issues.
- Field of Study: Leadership, People, Culture
- Level: Intermediate and Experienced
- CPE Credits: 2.5
Private VIP Q & A session with Patrick Lencioni – Premium members only (30 mins)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Information packed and highly practical, this Global Headline event is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Leaders and followers of Patrick Lencioni’s concepts and practices
- Anyone wanting to create a healthy organisation and a winning team for an unbeatable competitive advantage
Enter the CODE: EssentialSolutions, to access 10% discount.